This meeting has occurred; the meeting recording and generated transcript can be viewed here
This is a joint meeting of SMDs 5B06 and 5C07 to be held on 2/22/2023 starting at 7pm. The meeting will be hybrid; in person at Woodridge Library and virtually over Microsoft Teams.
The meeting will be at Woodridge Library (1801 Hamlin St. NE), upstairs in Conference Room B. The room has a 20-person capacity. The meeting will also be accessible virtually.
The meeting will be available virtually on Microsoft Teams.
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
- Click here to join the meeting
- Meeting ID: 223 651 184 26
- Passcode: yCndRL
Or call in (audio only)
- +1 206-420-0854,,955959030# (United States, Seattle)
- Phone Conference ID: 955 959 030#
- Reports from CM Parker’s office (may move to later based on scheduling)
- (tentative) an introduction from Violence Interruptors in Ward 5
- New Macedonia Baptist Church developments
- Andy Carino Fatal Crash Investigation; 20th St. NE
- 22nd and Franklin St. mudslide/retaining wall/sidewalk issues
- Discussion on DDOT TSIs